Gîte for seasonal rental in Les Baux de Provence 13520
Discover our 90m² gîte, located in the historic part of the Mas, combining traditional Provencal charm with maximum comfort.
The interior of your gîte in Les Baux de Provence
This 90m2 holiday rental gite is located in the historic 17th century mas and combines traditional Provencal charm with maximum comfort. On the ground floor you will find a 24 m2 dining room with exposed stonework, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen (fridge with freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher and all necessary utensils).
On the first floor, there are three spacious air-conditioned bedrooms, each with its own shower room and toilet:
- a very bright 25 m2 room with a 180 cm double bed that can be separated into two 90 cm beds
- a very luminous bedroom of 20 m2 with a 160 cm bed, a sofa bed and a bathtub in the bathroom
- a third bedroom of 15 m2 with exposed beams and a 160 cm bed.
Each room is equipped with a television.
Wifi connection and private parking are free
The exterior of the gite for holiday rental
The 50m2 terrace with its large stone table, plane tree, deck chairs and barbecue is private.
5 ideas for activities around your holiday rental in Les Baux de Provence
- Discover the ruins of the medieval castle of Les Baux and enjoy a breathtaking view of the region from the village heights.
- Explore the Carrières de Lumières. This unique exhibition space where artworks are projected onto the walls of the old limestone quarries, creating an unforgettable immersive experience. (Link to the Carrières de Lumières website in Les Baux de Provence)
- Stroll through the village of Les Baux: Stroll through the cobbled streets and discover the shops, art galleries and restaurants that make this village so charming and listed as one of the most beautiful in France.
- Hiking in the Alpilles: Take advantage of the hiking trails that run through the Alpilles massif, offering superb panoramas of the region and the possibility of discovering the local fauna and flora.
- Visit Saint-Rémy-de-Provence: Explore this charming Provencal town, famous for its markets, craft shops and rich historical heritage
04/03/23 to 06/04/23
and 14/10/23 to 15/12/23
07/04/23 to 07/07/23
and 26/08/23 to 13/10/23
08/07 to 25/08