Holiday rental in Les Baux de Provence 13520
Discover flat 9 (superior), located in a 17th-century Provencal farmhouse with an uninterrupted view of the Château des Baux de Provence.
The interior of our holiday flat
With a surface area of60 m², this air-conditioned flat It has a bedroom with a double bed, a bedroom with two separate beds that can be made into a double bed and in the living room area, a sofa bed for two people, a bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchen area is equipped with a fridge, two cooking rings, a microwave, an oven and a dishwasher.
The exterior of the flat
This gite in Baux-de-Provence, located in the historic Mas, has an exceptional view of the Château des Baux, the countryside and the Alpilles.
Access to the Mas is via a small path along the property's vineyards.
The adjoining terrace is private and has a barbecue. This accommodation is adjoined to the 3-bedroom flat, which allows up to 16 people to gather on the terraces (see the flat)
This gite is ideally situated for hiking in the Alpilles, very close to the Domaine.
5 ideas to visit around your holiday rental
- The site archaeological site of Glanum located a few kilometres from Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. This archaeological site is a fascinating witness to the history of the region since antiquity. You can discover the remains of an ancient Greek and Roman city, with its temples, baths, dwellings and theatre.
- The Careers of Light located a few kilometres from the Baux de Provence. These former stone quarries have been transformed into a unique exhibition space. Here you can see projections of famous works of art, with impressive light and sound effects.
- The Alpilles: this mountain range offers spectacular scenery, with its green hills, steep cliffs and wild valleys. Here you can go hiking, mountain biking, climbing or just walking with your family.
- The region is full of small villages with narrow streets, stone houses and shady squares. There are many local craft shops and restaurants. Among the villages to visit, do not miss Les Baux de Provence, Maussane-les-Alpilles, Eygalières or even Saint-Rémy-de-Provence.
- The Museum Réattu Located in Arles, this museum houses a collection of contemporary art and photography, as well as works by the Arles painter Jacques Réattu. You can discover fascinating temporary exhibitions as well as permanent works by great artists such as Picasso, Braque and Dubuffet. (Link to the museum website)
17/02/24 to 29/03/24
and 19/10/24 to 04/11/24
30/03/24 to 12/07/24
and 24/08/24 to 18/10/24
13/07/24 to 23/08/24